THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK FOREVER.
- Working with clients you don't vibe with.
- Wasting your time on tasks outside your genius zone.
- Spending your energy on projects that don't light you up.
- Hiring people who don't add value to your mission.
- Compromising in negotiations when it doesn't suit you.
Those are the old ways. And when you Pop Your Business with DISC, you just don't need to do that shit anymore...
Enrolment closes in...
You missed out!
TELL ME MORE
10 years ago I became a DISC Advanced® Accredited Consultant and Facilitator and it is single handedly the most impactful and beneficial move I've made in my extensive career.
It has changed:
- the way I approach every aspect of my work
- my communication with my clients, team and audience
- the techniques I use to market my offerings
- the type of clients I am committed to working with
- the methods I use to manage my energy
- my decision making processes
- the way I show up as a brand online and in person
- and so much more...
(Not to mention the way I relate to others in my personal life!)
The Pop Your Business with DISC program will show you how to do the same.
Over four weeks, commencing 20 November 2023, we'll explore the DISC framework and go deep into how DISC can support you in building a business that you LOVE!
WEEK 1: THE FOUNDATIONS
Introduction to DISC - let's talk about the styles and get an overview of the DISC framework.
WEEK 3: YOUR CLIENTS, TEAM & PARTNERS
Understanding, relating and adapting your style to get the most out of people in your business.
WEEK 2: YOU, YOUR STRENGTHS & ENERGY
Your profile and how knowing yourself can drive fulfilment and success in your work.
WEEK 4: YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY
Using DISC to attract your ideal clients and naturally repel the people who drain your energy.
Bec's DISC presentation at the Pop Your Business Conference was one of the most clarifying moments of the event for me. It helped me view myself in a structure and understand how I can build an energy sustaining business model that works for me (as a sole trader), rather than have to rework it later to remedy burnout. I can't wait to have the opportunity to deep dive it with her!
The Feelings Party Co.
Bec's knowledge and insight to the DISC framework is a game changing approach when applying with a business lens… or any lens for that matter. Not only is it a wonderful self development tool to understand, it opens up endless possibilities in navigating employee dynamics and how to best utilise your own skills and strengths and those you employ. Game changer!
Project Kind & National Community Care
Every module of Pop Your Business with DISC is thoughtfully delivered, offering you the opportunity to watch lessons in your own time and attend live calls to get your questions answered and implementation plans clarified!
Each week I'll release a new pre-recorded video lesson. These lessons will cover the topic of the week and provide you with the theory you need to implement DISC in your business.
WORKSHEETS & RESOURCES
Each module contains worksheets and other resources to support you with implementing what you have learned. I've also included a list of optional resources should you wish to go deeper.
WEEKLY LIVE CALLS
There are two opportunities each week to jump on a live call with me so that you can ask questions or seek specific advice about implementing DISC in your business. Replays are available.
As a neuro-divergent human, I'm hyper-aware of the need for online programs like this one to be as accessible as possible. For everyone. For this reason, my team and I have implemented the following accessibility measures:
- calls are recorded - replays and call transcripts are available in the course portal within 24 hours
- there is an opportunity for you to send questions through in advance to be answered on the live call
- there are alternate options for you to contact me to as questions or seek additional support
All Pop Your Business programs and groups are safe spaces that are designed to be inclusive, supportive and welcoming. We would love to have you join us, regardless of your ethnicity, skin colour, sexuality, gender, marital status, body shape, religion, health status or frankly, anything else about you. Bec and the Pop Your Business team will do everything possible to ensure that you feel comfortable participating and sharing in this space.
If participating openly in an inclusive space, being respectful and being open to learning and changing is not part of your own behaviour or belief system, then this is not the right environment for you. Anyone who demonstrates bullying, harassment, discrimination, gas-lighting, exclusive or otherwise inappropriate or detrimental behaviour will be removed from the program immediately.
Mark the following dates and times in your calendar to be sure you don't miss out on our live group coaching calls! Upon enrolment you'll also be provided access to the Business in the Backseat Google calendar, which includes details of all events, including Zoom links.
POP YOUR business WITH DISC lessons
Each week from 27 November 2023 for four weeks:
- New lessons will drip feed into your account in the program hub and will be activated at 6am AEDT every Monday
group q&a/ coaching calls
Each week from 27 November 2023 for four weeks:
- Group coaching call 1 - Wednesday, 12pm AEDT
- Group coaching call 2 - Saturday, 3pm AEDT
- Attend either of the calls (or both if you wish!)
- If you can't attend live you will be given an option to send your question through in advance and watch my response on the replay